Relocation can be a complicated and stressful event. We get local San Antonio home sellers calling us or submitting their house info on this website everyday saying “I’m relocating and need to sell my house San Antonio”. The great thing is that we’re able to help a good amount of these sellers sell their house quickly (because we’re actively buying houses in San Antonio!).
There’s a ton of details to keep together, plus the stress of the issue that is making you move in the first place – often it’s a new job or a medical issue, but the true need to move always comes with a dramatic change.
So how do you make the most out of a tough situation?
We suggest try not to Agonize – Organize.
You really don’t want to be in a situation where you end up paying to own and maintain a vacant house for 2 years. That gets very expensive fast. It doesn’t have to be that way. We can help you find a better easier way.
Although the market is relatively stable right now in San Antonio, things can change in the blink of an eye. We’ve heard some serious horror stories over the past few years. Unless you’re dirty rich, you probably cannot afford to wait it out.
So how do you make the right choices when you’re relocating and need to sell your house in San Antonio.
Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast San Antonio… Here are your options…
- Find out what the true value of the home: To do this you can contact an experienced real estate agent or reach out to us and we can give you a no cost no obligation valuation on your property. Once you know what the house is worth in the current market… that sets then you know roughly how long you may or may not be able to sell the house.
- Next, decide how fast you need to sell your house after you relocate: This is super important. I’ve seen many professionals who have moved out of state for a job who had their house on the market for way over a year before actually selling it for a much much lower price than they hoped. They were unprepared and uniformed when they made the decision. You must decide how fast you need to sell your house… and how long you can keep up making 2 mortgage payments, insurance payments, and other carrying costs.
- Find a quality real estate agent BEFORE you start packing: Get a jump start early so you don’t waste time. Every day that you wait that it takes to sell the house… costs you money. Or if you choose not to use a real estate agent to sell… we are a reputable local house buyer and we can definitely make you a quick and fair all cash offer. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
- Calculate the value of selling your house fast as compared to waiting it our for a dream price: We all want to get the highest price possible for our house. The one thing most people forget to do is come up with the an actual dollar amount of how much it costs you to hold onto this house. All the costs involved include the mortgage, insurance, taxes, maintenance, etc. For example, you want to sell your house for $180,000… and your total mortgage payment is $1,100/mo, taxes $200/mo, $90/mo for insurance, and $90/mo for maintenance. Those expenses add up to $1,4800/mo in “non equity building” expenses. If it takes you 7 months to sell the house with a real estate agent for that $1800,000… it cost you $11,160 in DIRECT “holding costs” + you had to pay $10,800 in real estate agent fees(assuming 3% for the buyers agent and 3% for the listing agent). Totaling $22,400 in LOST money. That doesn’t even take into consideration the value of your time, your stress in thinking about that property while it sits on the market, the opportunity cost of what you could have been doing with over those 7 months with the extra money, etc. So the actual real cost to you was more like $30,000 or more. But, what if you were to sell your house next week and not have to pay any of it? Even if you sold for a discount below the retail price (around… $155,000)… you’re still way ahead of the game by selling the house NOW at a discount to an investor or house buyer like us as compared to 7 months later for full price (and paying holding costs and real estate agent fees). Does this make sense?
- Take action!: No matter what you decide… you must decide and take action. If you want to go the real estate agent route, great! There are a lot of people who still do this. If you’d rather not have to wait and would like to not have to pay real estate agent commissions… then another option is you always sell your house to us 🙂
Relocating and need to sell my house fast San Antonio…..
If you’ve have plenty of time on your side and a really nice property, you might want to test the market by offering it for a very high price. There is always a chance someone might just fall in love with it and they may be willing to overpay – people do crazy things for love.
However, most properties are pretty average for the most part. They usually are just like the other houses around them, in the same way that neighbors who close to each other tend to have many things in common too. So unless your property is truly one of a kind, as you would see in a luxury magazine, you most likely will not capture the most money in the market by pricing at the highest point.
You may also win by marketing your property for rent and sale at the same time, just to see what response comes first. You will have to maintain some control over the process, which can confuse even the most seasoned real estate brokers.
In certain situations, we may partner with property owners to help secure lease option agreements where highly qualified purchasers rent the property for an agreed time before buying.
Who Is SA Fast House Buyer And How Can We Help You If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell My House San Antonio?
We are investors. We help our community and beautify neighborhoods by buying houses from San Antonio home owners who need to sell their house fast for one reason or another.
The main types of sellers who tend to work with us include those who…
- Need to sell really fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if you need us to)
- Wiah to avoid the hassle of listing a property with an agent
- Don’t want to pay theose expensive real estate agent fees
- Can’t sell their house for some reason or another (we buy houses in as-is condition – take what you want and leave the rest behind)
- … or any other number of other reasons
But we’re very passionate people, and we believe in the our community.
We’ll quote you a fair price, and we can close quickly with cash. Sell your house right now by going to the link.
Feel free to call us or text us anytime at 210-802-8153
Our website is www.SAFastHouseBuyer.com